Metalsheet Bolt Type
Highlights and length that are appropriate for the rib ST -29-730TD
1. This rib has a beautiful design that includes rounded edges and squares for increased strength. Each sheet has 5 standardized ribs with a rib height of 25 mm and a total width of 750 mm.
2. It is appropriate for slopes of 2 degrees or greater. Depending on the length of the sheet and the amount of precipitation that can be supported.
3. The purlin must be in a plane where rainwater can be drained without interruption. The optimum purlin spacing should not exceed 1.30 m. However, it depends on the thickness of the metal sheet.
4. . It can be used for roofing or wall panels.
5. It is appropriate for a wide range of applications, from small to large-sized structures.
6. It can be spliced with smooth, beautiful and close joints.
7. It can be SPRUNG CURVED ROOFING. The minimum inverted curvature radius is 38 meters as well as CRIMP CURVED ROOFING as you required.
8. The installation system is BOLT TYPE without CONNECTOR.