Metalsheet Boltless Cliplock
Highlights and length that are appropriate for the rib ST -39-700KL
1. It is featured as a locking system between the sheet and the BOLT LESS structure. Each sheet has 4 standardized ribs with a rib height of 39 mm and a total width of 700 mm.
2. It is appropriate for slopes of 2 degrees or 1:30. Depending on the length of the sheet and the amount of precipitation that can be supported.
3. The purlin must be in a plane where rainwater can be drained without interruption. The optimum purlin spacing should not exceed 1.30 m. However, it depends on the thickness of the metal sheet.
4. It is appropriate for a wide range of applications, from medium to large-sized structures.
5. It can be SPRUNG CURVED ROOFING. The minimum inverted curvature radius is 50 meters as well as CRIMP CURVED ROOFING as you required.
6. The installation system is BOLT LESS without CONNECTOR.