Highlights and length that are appropriate for the rib ST-SEAMLESS-300
1. It is featured as a locking system between the sheet and the SNAP LOCK structure. Each sheet has 2 standardized ribs with a rib height of 33 mm and a total width of 300 mm.
2. It's a brand-new technology with a brand-new installation approach. Fix the bottom of the sheet with screws from the far right, then bring the new sheet to overlap with the bottom sheet's locking mechanism. The screws that hold the sheet in place do not appear to be preventing water leaks.
3. The purlin must be in a plane where rainwater can be drained without interruption. The optimum purlin spacing should not exceed 1.30 m. However, it depends on the thickness of the metal sheet.
4. It is appropriate for slopes of 2 degrees or 1:30. Depending on the length of the sheet and the amount of precipitation that can be supported.
5. It is appropriate for a wide range of applications, from small to large-sized structures.