Metalsheet Bolt Type
Highlights and length that are appropriate for the rib ST-SPAIN-750
1. The rib's rounded curve underlines the rib's supreme attractiveness. The undulating shape can complement the structure and it looks like a tiled roof. Each sheet has 5 standardized ribs with a rib height of 20 mm and a total width of 750 mm.
2. It is appropriate for slopes of 5 degrees. Depending on the length of the sheet and the amount of precipitation that can be supported.
3. The purlin must be in a plane where rainwater can be drained without interruption. The optimum purlin spacing should not exceed 50 cm.
4. It is easier to install than tile roofs. It extends from the top of the roof to the end of the roof without overlapping. It can save a lot of time. The slope angle can be installed less often than tile roofs.
5. It is suitable for houses, Thai houses, temples, churches, pavilion, etc.
6. It can be SPRUNG CURVED ROOFING.
7. The installation system is BOLT TYPE.